Close Menu
Menu
ENG / DEU / SWE
  • Mediterranean style villas with stunning sea views

Information Images

375m2 4 Bedrooms in Puerto Andratx

Mediterranean style villas under construction with a large swimming pool in a unique location and a unique plot of land in Port Andratx with breathtaking views of the harbor. The villas offer absolute privacy and tranquility thanks to a minimum plot size of 70,000 m², which means luxury in Port Andratx and the surrounding area. The villas offer a constructed area of 436 m² to 1400 m². Each villa (4 villas in total) is sold as it is and offers the buyer the unique opportunity to realize his own ideas and wishes when designing the villas. 80% of the plots are completed by the developer, the remaining 20% are agreed with the new owner and are not included in the price. The properties have 6 to 7 bedrooms, separate guest apartments, underfloor heating, large swimming pools and parking spaces in the garage. The famous harbor promenade with its various restaurants, bars and shops is only a few minutes away by car.

  • Living Area Approx

    375m2
  • Plot Size

    71000m2
  • Bedrooms

    4
  • Property ID

    028KJ3
  • Bathrooms

    4
  • Price

    $9,233,831.25

Fill out our contact form or call us now on 0034680986872

We'd love to hear from you!

Message Submitted

Your message has been sent.

Please amend the following issues:

    Due to discretion of the property owner we can't point out the exact address, but this gives you an indication of the area. Please contact us for more information.

    Discreet Property Listings

    We would say that we are the experts on just frontline properties for sale in Mallorca. We have been one of the market leaders since 2005 therefore we can introduce you to any property that is for sale on both Mallorca & Ibiza. Many of our properties we have are not listed online due to discretion. If you want to view our discreet listings as well, please fill in this form.

    We ensure you the highest level of confidentiality. We also guarantee that any information provided will not be forwarded to third parties.

    Message Submitted

    Your message has been sent.

    Please amend the following issues: